Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lecture project-




haha.




I went to 3 lectures, and finally, fortunately, I found the lecture that I liked ..^^




Like I presented, it was about the consumption theory which was related to Darwin's theory.




My first impression doing these lectures was.. that western people (except student or collegues) don't go academic lectures as well as korean... It is same all over the world.. because all of the 3 lectures didn't have many people. Even though the last lecture was sort of Concordia's program.




Second impression was .. it's difficult...!!

It was different from my everyday school life- The professors talk fast, some of them had his own accent, used jargons. They never pause during the lectures.




However, i was encouraged by these lectures, because i could understand it, even though not all of it. It was impossible, just until 1 year ago, but it's possible now!!! So, I have kind of encouraged to keep going forward!




So, thank you!^^








No comments: