Sunday, March 16, 2008

Presentation-

What did you learn from preparing your presentation?

: I learnt one more function of MS Office..
next time.. i should turn off the practice function. it was very big mistake during my presentaion, but it was useful mistake..^^

Also, by doing presentation, I could re-view my topic, and rearrange it.
Actually, when I was doing my paper, i simply got into there, so I couldn't see the whole thing. So when I re-read the paper and prepare my presentation, I could see weakness of my paper. Had i had more time for paper.. it might have been done better......^^


How did you feel about your presentation?
: during the presentation.. even though i had big mistake, i didn't feel very nervous.. just felt sorry for audience because they would have difficulty to understand me...
what makes me nervous was... the question period. sharp and extended questions..


What did you learn from listening to the presentations of your classmates.
: I felt like everyone was expert about that topic. really everybody.
their english were good, their expressions were good, presentation skills were good. If i looked like one of them, (not far from them..hopefully.) it would be great, because this is the last course that i'm taking before going back..

1 comment:

Jarno said...

What a pity I did not attend your presentation...TT~